jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

According to the Bible, who would believe we are living in end times?

1. Robert Cragg profile image49
    Robert Craggposted 8 years ago

According to the Bible, who would believe we are living in end times?

I do and I believe there is much scripture to support it, just take a look at what is happening around the world.

2. profile image0
    ftgfmomposted 8 years ago

I agree. I think we are to and we need to be preparing for Jesus return. That said, I'm talking about matters of the heart.

3. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

Absolutely and amen! I'm so happy to see someone here on the same wave length. It's exciting but sobering at the same time. There are many who do not believe.

4. profile image52
    Jane Taxpayerposted 8 years ago

I believe many people are jumping the gun. There have been many wars in the past, with just as much impact on the "known world" as now. There are a few sequences of events I am looking out for, however.

1) The reuniting of Israel. most people this occured in 1948, but when the bible talks of Israel, it means all twelve tribes. Currently, the Israel of 1948 - present is made up the decendants of the Roman Diaspora, which was mainly Judah. The remaining tribes are scattered all over the world from the Babylonian empire era. There are many people in remote areas of the world that are Israeli and actually don't even know it!

2) Israel will defeat an invader from the north. This will most likely be Russia, or some other country in the area, especially if Russia continues to expand it's "influence" over border countries such as Georgia and Romania.

3) World Currencies: Not the "One world currency" that everyone's afraid of, and the Euro doesn't worry me either, since UK still uses the British Pound, however be concerned if Non-European Countries merge currencies (IE North America, Australia and Oceana, etc.)

Those are the more Obvious signs that I can think of, and I am cautiously looking out for them.

5. shirleybill profile image57
    shirleybillposted 8 years ago

Indeed, there are many signs of the end times, that are happening, and have been happening. Yes, we are living in the end times. i have no doubt about that.

6. Ladybythelake55 profile image57
    Ladybythelake55posted 8 years ago

We have been living in the end times since 33 AD afte the death of Christ and after he rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. We have many signs that tell us that we are in the end times. Read the Book of Matthew and Revelations.

7. Blessitbe profile image60
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

There are more things that are taking place, that make me wonder the same thing, so I created a blog concerning things that are taken place like, The US Passport, being issued now are being encoded with a bar code, just like the bible says we are all going to be branded with the number of the beast or like the NEW World order that Bush Sr. started talking about back in 1990’s, and all the other nations that are also talking about it NOW. Also the Denver Airport, underground base is being built by our government.