jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What happens to a person who never heard of Jesus?

1. carolegalassi profile image59
    carolegalassiposted 8 years ago

What happens to a person who never heard of Jesus?

Can a person get into heaven if they have never heard of Jesus or has never been witnessed to?

2. profile image59
    Martha Castilloposted 8 years ago

In my modest opinion:  If you have never heard of Jesus then we cannot answer to God for not seeking him.  Ignorance is bliss as long as we were searching to serve and love each other.  My best guess would be that if you have no knowledge of Christ then we cannot be held accountable.  We will be accountable for the type of thoughts weather that is good or bad we all still have that small voice inside.  If we override our God voice then maybe that will be a problem weather we heard of Jesus or not.  Anyways just my opinion.........Love to all of us.

3. The Grey Wolf profile image60
    The Grey Wolfposted 8 years ago

If you follow Catholocism they go to pugatory with all the unbaptised babies. Though honestly I wholy intend to gate crash when I get to the pearly gates.

4. yes2truth profile image60
    yes2truthposted 8 years ago

They will be a part of the second resurrection when all mankind will hear The Lord's message of salvation.

Some having never heard of Him, others who will have heard of Him but were not called by The Father in this age.

No one is going to heaven.

The Kingdom of God will be here on this earth for 1,000 years with The Lord ruling as King of kings and Lord of lords, and then The Father will bring down a new heaven (sky) and a new earth for this earth will pass away.

5. MikeNV profile image81
    MikeNVposted 8 years ago

Perhaps "God" didn't intend for every human on the planet to know of "Jesus"...

People like to quote the Bible as if it were some kind of "Fact". There are over 50 versions of the "English" Bible alone.

"The Bible" was not written in English and is subject to interpretation.  People will find in the Bible what they want to find.

There are 1,000's of Christian Sects.  How many people lived before the time of Jesus?

I'm sure this will offend many - not the intention - make sense to many others.  But the truth of the matter is this - You find your truth in whatever you choose to believe. One must keep an open mind to all possibilities. After all we are only human and very limited in our scope of understanding. We can not cure the common cold, cancer, or a host of other diseases.  We are 100% dependent on the Sun and Nitrogen/Oxygen.  At any moment our lives could end... because there are simply so many things beyond our control.  Yet we as humans pretend to have the answers to questions that extend so far beyond the scope of our intellect.

God is what you want him/her to be... and will deal with you in whatever way they choose to when the time comes.  It is completely beyond your control.  All you can do is choose a belief system and adhere to it as you choose.

6. topgunjager profile image60
    topgunjagerposted 8 years ago

He'll probably live a longer fuller life because he wasn't confused since childhood:)

7. Hi-Jinks profile image59
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

How about people who are told all their lives that God/Jesus hate them because they are not white, parents that are pagan, have red hair, etc.?

working