Have you ever dreamed about flying/floating?

1. knlub2 profile image59
    knlub2posted 8 years ago

Have you ever dreamed about flying/floating?

I have dreamed this one dream over and over again my whole life about me being able to just close my eyes, think hard, and just take a jump and start flying. I cannot go too high, but I make sure to always surround myself with friends and family so they can see my amazing powers! Everything in the dream is the same except the location. Very weird! And my mom dreams the same thing!

2. Tracy Mason profile image60
    Tracy Masonposted 8 years ago

Ive had similar experiences, not sure if Ive dreamt that I can float..let me explain....Ive had the stranges thoughts that back at primary school Ive floated above all my friends in the school playground...sort of like walking in mid air, everytime I think of it its like a memory not a dream, crazy I know....I just cant explain it!

3. Mike Lickteig profile image87
    Mike Lickteigposted 8 years ago

I have dreamed about flying or floating, and navigating in the air made my knees sore!  There is an odd feeling of slowly gaining altitude similar to being in the water.  My "flight" is never speedy, it is usually slow and deliberate.  I have dreamed that flying felt this way ever since I was a child.

working