jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What does Lord Jesus really want from us ?

1. profile image46
    mums4uposted 8 years ago

What does Lord Jesus really want from us ?

Lord jesus will give us a ever lasting life, but what does he want us to do

2. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 8 years ago

Joh:3:36: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
    Jesus said

M't:28:19: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

M'r:16:15: And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Thats what God wants you to do

3. SandyMcCollum profile image67
    SandyMcCollumposted 8 years ago

Easy answer! He wants us to Love each other, be like Him and put God first. He wants us to follow the ten commandments. Imagine a life where everyone loves Jesus and treats each other the way they'd like to be treated. I guess that's Heaven!

4. The Rope profile image55
    The Ropeposted 8 years ago

humbly love each other - anything else would naturally follow.

5. thesecondadvent profile image57
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

Love! Love uncondiotionally! Love without fail, everyday unto everyone in everyway.  This is what he asked us all for when he came preaching:  Repent ye; for the kingdom of Love is at hand.
    Even more, he left us one commandment; that ye shall Love one another even unto death. Repentance is turning from worship of false gods unto worship of each individual with Love.

Finally, even the Father Who didst the works through him commanded;  Thou shalt Love..., and Thou shalt Love.  Upon these commandments hang the prophets and the law.  And, what is the law but the fact that God is in everyone and everything waiting for our fulfillment in Love.

6. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 8 years ago

I believe, to treat each other how you desire to be treated that is in the walk of his will. Often times we forget the basics of what it is to be here. Man changes things based on his desires many times and we miss what Jesus really wants from us.

If you daily strive to remember what is our purpose, I believe that life will constantly be more in line with his will.

7. Messenger_of_god8 profile image59
    Messenger_of_god8posted 8 years ago

I just want to help get on the right path

8. profile image0
    Calling Crowposted 8 years ago

Jesus doesn't care if you have tattoos or piercings, He doesn't care what color your skin is or where you came from, He isn't even interested in what kind of clothes you wear or the car you drive. He cares most about your love and friendship. He wants you to treat his creatures, both human and animal, with the love and respect that we all deserve. He wants you to do what you feel in your heart and not what your head thinks you should do. And most of all, He wants you to know He is your friend and to know that He always loves you, no matter who you are or where you are from. His love spans the universe. We are all a part of Him, just as we are all a part of Great Spirit, and They are all a part of us! Love and accept others as He has and He will love and accept you in all kingdoms.

9. fizzylift profile image54
    fizzyliftposted 8 years ago

He came to me last night in a stupor babbling about borrowing some cash for smokes. Since he never returned my copy of "Angels with sticky faces vol. 44" I ain't giving him anything again. That turning water into wine trick of his really got him into trouble.

working