jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are some of the people's thoughts on how vampires and werewolves could be r

1. GerrickSteen2012 profile image52
    GerrickSteen2012posted 8 years ago

What are some of the people's thoughts on how vampires and werewolves could be real?

I am going to form a hub on this topic and I'd like to incorporate some of your guy's opinions into the hub.  So only real, serious, thought out responses.  No less than 50 words, please.

2. nikkrtw profile image53
    nikkrtwposted 8 years ago

The tails of Vampires and werewolves are carried down from generations.  There was this disease that killed many people back then, and when they would uncover the dead they saw that they were bleeding from the mouths, which hense people started believing that the dead were actually alive and sucking human blood.  But most tales are carried down from one generation to another.  There are real "vampires" nowadays, which are well known, they are called "psychic vampires" and they can take away others energy.  But I think it really all stems down to the fact that we as human beings dont want to let go of these legends and anything that will spike intrest in the topic brings people to a heightened edge of wanting to believe in the unbelivable.

3. Vampire crazy profile image58
    Vampire crazyposted 8 years ago

It is very controversial on the thought that the paranormal could be real, because it has been around for so long. No one has been able to prove it's existance, but then again, no one's proven it to be false. It could go either way, but I do believe that there could be something misterious out there that we may never have the chance to understand. After all, these stories have been around since the dawn of time (which is a mistery in itself). Think about it.

4. James Agbogun profile image60
    James Agbogunposted 8 years ago

If Vampires are people with unusually long canines and skins highly sensitive to UV rays; then Vampires are real. In the fifth edition of 'Lehninger principle of Biochemistry', a scientific approach was used to explain the Biochemical interactions that are responsible for the above characteristics.