jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What happeneth when everyone in the world seek to be materially rich, wealthy?

1. thesecondadvent profile image57
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

What happeneth when everyone in the world seek to be materially rich, wealthy?

War, murder, hatred, rape, robbery, torture, maiming, execution.  These art what we see in the seeking of every one to be materially rich and wealthy.  Is not all war a result of men seeking some treasure, some riches and to be wealthy?

2. profile image50
    Solar Energy Galposted 8 years ago

Yes, most of the war is the work of the Devil putting the material wants into mans heart.

3. thesecondadvent profile image57
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friend,
    Solar Energy Gal

We appreciate thy reply very much.  If ye hath noticed our opinions and comments art not very well accepted.  We wouldest be surprise if the opposite were true.  When one is in the world but not of the world one shall ever face disdain and rejection, for men art ever materialistic, even unto death.  Usually the death of someone else.

Again, we thank thee for thy Loving reply!

4. seyiari profile image57
    seyiariposted 8 years ago

well, what i know is that these are the signs of the end time.people tends to love money and do evil thing now because the end is near. my advice is in all we do we should remember that money is the root to all evil. i will also want people to know that , thier  worth is not in what they have but who they are.

working