jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Every Sin And Blasphemy Will Be Forgiven Men, But The Blasphemy Against The Spir

1. Flavie Lolol profile image79
    Flavie Lololposted 8 years ago

Every Sin And Blasphemy Will Be Forgiven Men, But The Blasphemy Against The Spirit Not Forgiven?

2. thesecondadvent profile image60
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

One mayest teach, preach, prophecy whatsoever.  But, to say that Love is hate is a thing that shall not be forgiven, of course, unless one repent. 

The Spirit is Love, as the Bible state that God is Love.

3. Danny R Hand profile image57
    Danny R Handposted 8 years ago

The Bible says that the Holy Spirit witnesses for Christ. If you deny Christ, this is blasphemy against the Spirit. It's interesting to note, there is only one book in the bible that has 66 verses in it's 6th chapter. 666 refers to the mark of the beast. Johns Gospel, chapter 6 verse 66. Check it out.

4. James Phelps profile image59
    James Phelpsposted 8 years ago

I hope this just a passing thought because those are OK. Let This be a proof to you that your concern over the issue reflects the condition of the heart. I believe you would not be asking this question unless you are troubled for yourself or another someone. To gain a fuller understanding, please sit down with a trusted believer and talk about this with as many as you can until you are sure of at least have a grasp on the truth.

working