what do you think about islam and islamic culture

1. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image61
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 8 years ago

what do you think about islam and islamic culture

your think about islam and there community

2. thesecondadvent profile image61
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

We count Islam as being amongst the "Seven Churches" of the Book of Revelations in the Holy Bible.  Islam, Hinduism, Buddism, Taoism, Shamanism/Voodoism, Judaism, and Shinto art the "Seven Churches" that possess seven Angels and art watched over by both of the Christs, both advents of the Christ,  the one upon the right and the one upon the left of these seven churches.

Islam is the religion of beauty in our opinion.  It is one of seven that serve the purpose of our earthly existence, that is, the establishment of heaven upon all the Earth, or, as we art want to say; the transforming of our "hell-world" into another "heaven-world" amongst other "heaven-worlds". 

The negative connotations in relation unto Islam is the result of the west serving false gods.

3. profile image44
    worldtraveler1221posted 8 years ago

I believe that Islamic culture is a culture steeped in history with traditions dating back to ancient times.  Because of this, I have respect for its longevity and deep cultural identity.  Like any culture, it is not perfect, but each culture has something unique to offer the world.  Islamic culture is strongest in the Middle East, and it has made a huge impact on the Middle East because it draws on age old traditions that are not exclusively Islamic.