If you could have the answer to any 3 questions, what would they be?
Imagine you had the chance to have any questions you had answered, before you died. What would you want to know? It can be anything...religious, spiritual, business, relationships, life, death, the universe, a recipe, just about anything you wish you knew!
#1. What is the origin of the universe?
#2. Why did we never go back to the moon & make a base there?
#3. How many M & M's are REALLY in that jar?
LOL I probably would to know
1.How to write a great hubs
2.How to handle a nice and beautiful woman
3.How to be healthy
1. Is there intelligent life in other universes, or in ours for that matter. :-)
2. How would things be different if the south had won the civil war
3. Was The Beatle's chords influenced by their harmony, or, was their harmony influenced by their chords.
My Dear Sweet Friends,
1) Will we continue to live through the establishment of the Kingdom of Love upon all the Earth, or is our life required as was Jesus'?
2) Will there be an "armageddon" before the establishment of the Kingdom of Love upon all the Earth to remove those who refuse to turn unto Love with a pure heart, or will these hateful people live on, dying one by one as time goest onward?
3) What shall be the most awesome invention that will be invented when the Kingdom of Love is come? Time and space travel unto the outer limits of the universe?
1) Why does God allow extreme pain and suffering to exist, especially to those who are good and honest?
2) What really happens after we die?
3) Does reincarnation really happen?
1. What does it feel like to feel every emotion all at once?
2. Are ghosts real, although I figure I will find this out when I die, lol.
3. Where did we come from?
1) Who is the "I", that I thought I am (and was),
during my whole life?
2) Was there really anyone or anything else?
3) Did I live my life to its fullest potention possible?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Is Pandora out there?
What is my question?
How to handle your girl friend...
What to give her suggestion if she is in problem..
What will be my answer if she will ask me lets get married...
by Kathryn L Hill 4 years ago
Is Natural Selection in Evolution the result of happenstance?Are the Laws of Nature directed in an arbitrary way?Was the Big Bang a random accident?Was Hydrogen created out of Nothing?Were the first copied pairs of DNA accidental?Was the Destruction of the Dinosaurs an accident?Obviously, the...
by Attikos 5 years ago
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?I'm seeing a lot of questions and Hubs lately purporting to reveal the secrets of the meaning of life. The questions, of course, are questions in form only, brief sermons in reality. The Hubs are a bit more candid about their own nature, but...
by SportsBetter 6 years ago
Why don't most people question anything anymore?
by Cecilia 3 years ago
This is my theory, it inspires hate because none of us really fully understands G-d, and we cling on to that little shred of our actual understanding. When somebody threatens to confuse that understanding we get protective and combative. I will try."GOD" as a word inspires hate because...
by Asahda Shavaja Poet of the New Age 6 years ago
Religious or not..no one knows what death is. How many possibilities can death bring?
by Alexander A. Villarasa 4 years ago
An article on National Geographic, in discussing "The Multiverse" stated it simply this way: "One can best get a sense of the fine-tuning problem by thinking about the gravitational force. If this force were much stronger than it actually is, the big bang would have collapsed...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|