If you could have the answer to any 3 questions, what would they be?
Imagine you had the chance to have any questions you had answered, before you died. What would you want to know? It can be anything...religious, spiritual, business, relationships, life, death, the universe, a recipe, just about anything you wish you knew!
#1. What is the origin of the universe?
#2. Why did we never go back to the moon & make a base there?
#3. How many M & M's are REALLY in that jar?
LOL I probably would to know
1.How to write a great hubs
2.How to handle a nice and beautiful woman
3.How to be healthy
1. Is there intelligent life in other universes, or in ours for that matter. :-)
2. How would things be different if the south had won the civil war
3. Was The Beatle's chords influenced by their harmony, or, was their harmony influenced by their chords.
My Dear Sweet Friends,
1) Will we continue to live through the establishment of the Kingdom of Love upon all the Earth, or is our life required as was Jesus'?
2) Will there be an "armageddon" before the establishment of the Kingdom of Love upon all the Earth to remove those who refuse to turn unto Love with a pure heart, or will these hateful people live on, dying one by one as time goest onward?
3) What shall be the most awesome invention that will be invented when the Kingdom of Love is come? Time and space travel unto the outer limits of the universe?
1) Why does God allow extreme pain and suffering to exist, especially to those who are good and honest?
2) What really happens after we die?
3) Does reincarnation really happen?
1. What does it feel like to feel every emotion all at once?
2. Are ghosts real, although I figure I will find this out when I die, lol.
3. Where did we come from?
1) Who is the "I", that I thought I am (and was),
during my whole life?
2) Was there really anyone or anything else?
3) Did I live my life to its fullest potention possible?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Is Pandora out there?
What is my question?
How to handle your girl friend...
What to give her suggestion if she is in problem..
What will be my answer if she will ask me lets get married...
by Kathryn L Hill 4 years ago
Is Natural Selection in Evolution the result of happenstance?Are the Laws of Nature directed in an arbitrary way?Was the Big Bang a random accident?Was Hydrogen created out of Nothing?Were the first copied pairs of DNA accidental?Was the Destruction of the Dinosaurs an accident?Obviously, the...
by Attikos 6 years ago
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?I'm seeing a lot of questions and Hubs lately purporting to reveal the secrets of the meaning of life. The questions, of course, are questions in form only, brief sermons in reality. The Hubs are a bit more candid about their own nature, but...
by Chuck 6 years ago
Everyday we get closer to answering the big questions: where did the Universe come from, how did life form on Earth, and what is the origin of humanity? Now, it appears that we're one step closer to answering at least one of the "Big Three": How Did Life Form On Earth. Biochemists have...
by SportsBetter 6 years ago
Why don't most people question anything anymore?
by Asahda Shavaja Poet of the New Age 7 years ago
Religious or not..no one knows what death is. How many possibilities can death bring?
by John D Wilson 2 years ago
Have you ever asked yourself what your purpose in life was? If so, what was the answer? A friend posted an article about this. Basically the article said this was THE most important question to ask. And of course, the answer changes over time. What is the answer for you right now?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|