Are we immortals and why?

1. theimmortals profile image54
    theimmortalsposted 8 years ago

Are we immortals and why?

It has been said that we are immortal... what is your experience with acknowledging your immortal divine nature?

2. Dr. Marie profile image60
    Dr. Marieposted 8 years ago

Hi!
    I guess it really depends on your definition of immortal. The body we occupy right now ~ definitely not immortal. These bodies wear out. Some sooner and some later, but we can only do maintenance on them for so long before they must "die". But our spirits live on. Our spirits do not need a physical body to "live". The reason I know this is because I see dead people. See them, talk to them. They just want someone to acknowledge them and know they are around. They try to communicate with the people they love who are still living, but unfortunately, not everyone is receptive to speaking with people who have already crossed over. Sometimes it is due to fear. Sometimes is is due to disbelief. When I was younger, I did not talk about this. There was fear that everyone would think I was crazy. Now I am older and wiser. I am who I am. So, yes I know for a FACT we will live on after our bodies die. If that is what you consider acknowledging my immortal divine nature, then consider mine acknowledged.

Dr. Marie

working