jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you dare look at yourself naked in the mirror and if you do why; if you don't

1. Joan King profile image72
    Joan Kingposted 6 years ago

Do you dare look at yourself naked in the mirror and if you do why; if you don't why not?

Many people are self concious about their bodies. Even persons that appear to have well shaped bodies may dislike looking at their bodies because they don't want to see the flaws.

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I am comfortable with myself so once in a while, yes.

3. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Why Not? I'm a Hot Dragon!! I think we Need Another Woodstock to help this generation lose their Hangups!

4. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

Absolutely, I may not look as great as I once did, but I have never been self conscious about my body, and I would not shy away from looking at myself in the mirror.

5. Diana Mendes profile image77
    Diana Mendesposted 6 years ago

Several years ago, when I was slim I loved admiring myself in the mirror. Now that I have gained  weight,I don't dare to  because it scares me.

6. jaybird22 profile image68
    jaybird22posted 6 years ago

Yes, I always look because I am comfortable with who I am as a person.  Although not as in shape as I was a year ago, I can recognize my good qualities as well as my flaws.  I feel like I have a pretty good perception of myself and so I am always trying to improve on my flaws and accentuate my good qualities.  Not only do I do this with the way I look but with everything I do in life.

7. risalat profile image70
    risalatposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I always love to do it. I have started hitting the gym and yes, it makes me feel good when I can clearly see the improvement.

8. freemarketingnow profile image57
    freemarketingnowposted 6 years ago

Isn't that what people do every day before they take a shower?

9. iphone5news profile image58
    iphone5newsposted 5 years ago

For sure! Probably everyday, I mean.. Most people take showers in bathroom and are bound to catch themselves in the mirror. Its always good to see if anythings going on you gotta take care of your own body..