jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you use magic for protection often?

1. hanskrafter profile image62
    hanskrafterposted 8 years ago

Do you use magic for protection often?

2. EmeraldEternal profile image54
    EmeraldEternalposted 8 years ago

Yes of course.  Anyone who uses magic for protection should also have at their disposal mundane tactics for protection as well.  Magic only goes so far.  In the middle of an attack, you cannot tell your assailant, "Hold on one sec.  I need to set up my candles and my altar and get out my protection incense...". 

You need to have some self defense training and personal protective devices as permissable by the laws of the land in which you live.  Don't rely solely on magic to save your rear end.

Some good techniques for protection are to sprinkle black salt around your residence, wash your windows and doors with Four Thieves Vinegar, and to bury a jar with nails and broken glass outside your front entrance.

3. hanskrafter profile image62
    hanskrafterposted 8 years ago

that is really interesting:) I liked weapons part though! I am the terminator!

4. GdessLacey profile image57
    GdessLaceyposted 7 years ago

Yes. Every couple of months I do a cleansing and empowering ritual of my home and then place empowered stones and symbols where they are needed to put up a barrier around my home. I also do a meditative firewall through  out my home, when I remember, to make sure any nasties haven't found a way in. But if I forget to do it on a regular basis, all kinds of negative energies find their way into my home and find a way to affect my family.

5. Blessitbe profile image59
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

I light white candle and pray to the lord to bless my home and all who live within my home, with the white light of GOD and at times I have gotten holly water and had bless my home and ask God to live with us and protect each and every one of us, that’s my protection the Lord.

I believe in the ability of the mind, Bless it be

6. ThriftyWitch profile image57
    ThriftyWitchposted 6 years ago

Yes once a month I try to time every thing around the waning moon. I go through old clothing and books that i am not waring or stuff I am using and donate it to second hand stores. I do smudging to clear out any of the junk that husband has brought home from work. In a since I am doing magickal cleaning and then add wards back up in the home.

7. Demetre Winfield profile image61
    Demetre Winfieldposted 6 years ago

yes. I suppose I have become a bit paranoid with the way things are going in chicago, and everywere. I have placed so many protection charms and spells on myself its not even funny. But I also have a few people that I feel drawn to protect as well.