This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hello there. I have a perfect 5 pointed star on the center of my left palm. Is t

1. profile image44
    1rushfanposted 8 years ago

Hello there. I have a perfect 5 pointed star on the center of my left palm. Is there any meaning...

to this?

2. davidwpa profile image59
    davidwpaposted 8 years ago

It's been awhile since I studied any palmistry but I believe a five pointed star with the point toward your fingers indicates a natural inclination toward magic and in a previous life you were able to use that skill in positive ways.

If the point of the star is toward the palm, I believe it means you were a more negative magician in a previous life and predisposed toward using negative energies and magic in a previous life.

1. profile image54
      witcherGposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I also have the star. It is Ponting upwards. I tried a spell and it worked. I am now studying white magic. Just out of interest not to practice. I regularly have prophetic dreams about people who are close to me that come true .

3. terced ojos profile image66
    terced ojosposted 8 years ago

If you have a perfect 5 pointed star on the center of your left palm then it absolutely positively has no meaning other than what you choose to assign to it.

working