jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

my girlfriend has a 5 point star on her lefy hand and wants to know what it mean

1. profile image45
    sweetlipsposted 8 years ago

my girlfriend has a 5 point star on her lefy hand and wants to know what it means, please!

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

I'm going to presume your gf has a tattoo.  the meaning of tattoos can vary from person to person, depending on why she picked the design.

So, what does the tattoo mean to her and why did she pick a five-pointed star?  If she doesn't know, then the star doesn't mean anything.

3. MayaMex profile image60
    MayaMexposted 7 years ago

One of the Principles of HERMES TRISMEGISTUS: Two triangles: "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below."
    - Three parts of the Wisdom of the Universe. All action has his correspondence in all the levels of existence. All action produces energy, that energy will return to their creator.

4. healwell51 profile image74
    healwell51posted 6 years ago

Such a star is a positive sign in any hand...
    Second thing is this... It gives a superb result regarding love, innovation, research, and spiritual growth!

Who ever is saying six pointed star should know that it is an Indian symbol regarding spirituality and it is .also related with occult section. Great Maha Yogi Sri Aurobindo 's  symbol is six pointed star, which included 2 triangles one pointed up towards sky and one pointed towards earth.. And between the triangles merging there is  a hexagonal, in which water and a lotus is floating there... This lotus is symbol of The Mother of Shi Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry

5. Radical Rog profile image80
    Radical Rogposted 5 years ago

It depends what style of star. If a pentagram it's a longer explanation than I can give here. Try my hub, the Pyramid and the Pentagram.