jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

were the caucasian peoples created on the sixth day?If not.when? possibly on the

1. profile image45
    kitty662posted 8 years ago

were the caucasian peoples created on the sixth day?If not.when? possibly on the eighth? In...

Christ   kitty662

2. rented_halo profile image59
    rented_haloposted 8 years ago

As far as I know the Bible (which I'm assuming you're referring to) does not speak of Caucasian or white people.  As far as I know the Caucasian people came about after our ancestors moved north out of Africa and the middle east into more temperate and less sunny climates where darker skin blocked nutrients from the limited sunlight, and was also no longer needed to prevent skin damage by the sun due to the different climate.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

If I was to say what I thought of you and your question, I would probably be banned.

http://hubpages.com/hub/do-you-really-w … overeignty

4. LeslieAdrienne profile image75
    LeslieAdrienneposted 8 years ago

How about every race being created at the same time in the same body...Adam and Eve may have even been striped and over time, perhaps at the Tower of Babel when languages were created and people were separated, races followed.

It makes more sense to me that the ability to communicate would be much more important to God than race would be.

working