jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who woke me up?

1. profile image59
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

Who woke me up?

I'm curious as to who woke me up last Thursday. I had to be up at 8:30 that morning to work on my house. I was sound asleep when I heard a faint "Hello." A few seconds later I heard it again, only this time it was strong and clear and right inside my head. It was exactly 8:30 a.m. It was a woman's voice and one I didn't recognize. Where could this have come from? I am somewhat psychic but it's a power I've never tried to develop. The experience was somewhat unnerving as these things don't happen to me often. Thought I'd post this on paranormal for responses.

2. Violet Flame profile image73
    Violet Flameposted 7 years ago

My guess is that it is your spirit guides. ^_^
    Since you've got what you wanted, there's really no need to feel unnerved. Give a big loud THANKS! xo

3. Support Med. profile image74
    Support Med.posted 7 years ago

Angels are always watching.  It must have been really important for you to work on your house, whether materially or from your heart, or both. They're willing to help. It also makes me wonder if the weather changed to conditions later that would not make it possible to work on your house and 'they' were making certain that the good weather would not pass you by.  Anyhoo-Be grateful!!! Peace!----------Wish I'd seen this question sooner.

4. peterxdunn profile image59
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

It couldn't have been an angel - if it had a women's voice. There are no female angels mentioned in the bible - none.

5. furnitureman profile image59
    furnituremanposted 6 years ago

There are plenty of things that we cannot understand really. Maybe you have a third eye. That you have to find out. Some people have that kind of gift. You asked this question a year ago  so I could already discount the possibility that maybe one of your close friends may have died. Thanks and God bless.