jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you really believe that God exist ?

1. k2seo profile image61
    k2seoposted 7 years ago

Do you really believe that God exist ?

2. SoundAdvice profile image55
    SoundAdviceposted 7 years ago

Yes I do. I believe that God exists because I think that everything in the Universe cannot happen by chance. The planets, stars, galaxies and all the intricate details on our planet earth alone need to be controlled and monitored and if they were not everything would end up in chaos. Since everything just perfectly set and working, there must be some power greater than all of the others monitoring them and in my opinion that power is certainly God. Thats my staunch belief, others may choose to differ.

3. kamy marcum profile image50
    kamy marcumposted 7 years ago

yes i beleive in god and his son jesus .he created us ,and he loves us.hes there when you need someone to talk to no matter what.if you dont beleive in him or what his son did for all of us then you're goen to hell! and in any religion it all comes up to the same point an then it just branches off,so that proves that god is real!

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

Allah (God) says: “O you who believe! Have Taqwa (fear) of Allah and always speak the truth. He will direct you to do righteous and correct actions and will forgive you your sins and whoever obeys Allah (God)and His Messenger has indeed attained a great achievement.” [Quran Soorah al-Ahzaab (33): 70]

My reference to Allah here is inclusive of all religions and not just Islam.  There is only 1 Allah (God) but we humans have manifested that into 1 or more.  All religious scriptures direct the followers to 1 Allah (God).

working