jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you consider a proper Christian lifestyle?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

What do you consider a proper Christian
    lifestyle?

2. profile image0
    HATEisthename76posted 7 years ago

I don't truly think most Christians are capable of living a lifestyle they themselves would consider proper. And if you must ask other what is considered a "proper" lifestyle I'd say you need to do a reality check. A true Christian would follow the lifestyle they expect others to lead, but for a believer I guess that simply isn't realistic.

3. Torch Harrison profile image83
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Gosh that's simple.  Mind your own business.  Don't be a materialist.  Give to others, even if it means sacrifice.  And don't complain.

4. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

Jhn 3:8 The wind (Pneuma.. Spirit) bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit (Pneuma...Spirit).

Confused people try and live a Religious lifestyle, their Religion might be called Christianity, and just that might not even be true Christianity, but false Christianity.

There is no "Defined" lifestyle if you are a "Born Again" Christian, because your life depends on where God takes you.

Yes you can do all the good things but it does not move or manipulate God. Christ is the way...the path. He leads you from inside you.
    That is a lifestyle that depends on Gods move.

5. ladyjojo profile image60
    ladyjojoposted 7 years ago

Someone who try  to live a life worthy and pleasing to God. Trying their best to abstain from wrong things (sinful) also praying, reading your bible getting into the word of God, more love, kindness, mercy, compassion to humanity etc.

working