jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think about God's creation?God is one in any Religion,inHinduism and

1. gnr1932 profile image32
    gnr1932posted 7 years ago

What do you think about God's creation?God is one in any Religion,inHinduism andChristianity,Islam.

We all believe in God. The more we believe ,trust and have faith we can lead a smooth life. He makes our life complete.Whatever we see ,we must see through His eyes and whatever we do,We must know that we are not doing this and he makes us do through Him.He has sent us in this world to appreciate and thank Him for giving a life full of sense,feel and touch and hearing to sing His praises and offer our hearty thanks for sending us in this world as Human beings.

2. freepsychics profile image56
    freepsychicsposted 7 years ago

I don't claim any specific religion, but I have a personal relationship with God and I believe that is what's important. I don't think there is any one religion that is the right one. There are people in every race and every religion who find God. It's not about following the steps of a religion, it's about finding God for ourselves.

3. PAPA-BEAR profile image60
    PAPA-BEARposted 7 years ago

Religion was created by mankind, it was a tool to control the people, God does not need a political tool, nor a spokesperson. Religion has been the most vile insult to God, it has turned a blind eye to world wars, blessed weapons and soldiers in political wars, it has lied, it has abused, it has in Gods name defamed the Almighty. Hence Armageddon, few are the ones finding the cramped narrow path leading to everlasting life. The rest are destroying themselves.

4. jacobkuttyta profile image75
    jacobkuttytaposted 7 years ago

There is a purpose for creation.  And the creator loves His creation.  Lead a life pleasing the creator is the purpose of creation.