Since red is an indication in the aura of energy, is crimson the color of those

1. profile image47
    MrTidemanposted 7 years ago

Since red is an indication in the aura of energy, is crimson the color of those at the gym?

Might you be available to photograph a few body-builders and publish your results? Like the ROYGBIV colors of the rainbow, maybe the color of, say for example, Denis Hosher, as seen in her "Biceps Training" youtube video, have this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_G._Biv of: "Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain" added thereto of V for Victory? See what NASA's SOFIA found for the giant planet Jupiter on May 28th: "heat pouring out from its interior through holes in its clouds." Thus might such a bodybuilder's aura show similar heat spikes? Gravity and strength the common denominator here.

2. profile image48
    Chicka-Dposted 7 years ago

No, I don't think so.  At least I've never experienced it myself.  If a person's aura is purple, it will always be purple, regardless of mood, activity, temperature, etc.

3. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago

In my experience, for anything to affect your aura, it has to be able to conduct energy. Such as metal or a crystal.
    Clothes can't do that. Exercise may affect it and it may redden the aura but I am not sure of this.
    A Kirlian camera is needed to photograph an aura and I don't have one.

By the way, aura colors change often and do not stay the same. Contrary to the above post.

working