jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Do you believe people have an aura about them with negative or positive energy a

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Do you believe people have an aura about them with negative or positive energy and can you tell?

Some people believe there is a positive or negative energy about others and a lot of people can  feel that energy making the person either more or less approachable.  Do you believe that about people and can you feel or see the difference?

2. Rosana Modugno profile image85
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Yes, absolutely.  I am very sensitive to people's auras when they are physically around me.  It's like when you can tell if there is tension in the air when entering a room where people are fighting or arguing and just stopped when you entered.  The energy lingers.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Not an aura or energy. But you can tell just by looking at them. Their posture, stance, appearance, their facial positions, etc.

4. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Yes, definitely. At times I can see it. At other times, I deduce it from tone of voice, attitude, facial expressions, posture, and energy of movement. We can also see it in how attentive a person is, and how they respond.

I don't see it as "positive" or "negative" however. It is a level of energy. People live at a certain level of energy. Low energy is toxic to high energy; and high energy can be overwhelming to low energy.

I work to purify and increase my energy and sensitivity, and encourage others to do the same. I've seen people release old toxicity, hostility, and illness and really change their energy - and their lives - in deep and wonderful ways.

1. janshares profile image97
      jansharesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yup!

2. SidKemp profile image94
      SidKempposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, JanShares. I like your energy! smile

5. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Most definitely, I can feel it more than I can "see" it with my eyes. Because I feel it, I see it. I believe my level of spirituality, practice of tai chi, and experience as a counselor has made it stronger. I've actually sensed negative energy in some forums and immediately left. It's not good for the spirit.

1. SidKemp profile image94

Practicing T'ai Chi has helped me be more aware of energy, too.

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

I believe everyone has their own aura which cannot be seen with our eyes unless you are gifted with it.

But there are machines that can view these aura in the form of lights. I do believe in the future, with technology advancement, we will be able to construct a special camera that can take picture of our aura.

1. SidKemp profile image94

I believe this "gift," like all others, is partially natural talent and partially developed through practice and proper use, and lost through misuse.

7. TNSabrina profile image60
    TNSabrinaposted 5 years ago

No, I think people misconstrue each other.

8. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

Yes, there is and it is created by our feelings. If I'm not mistaken it has to do with the
    Schumann resonances.

9. Mash 99 profile image44
    Mash 99posted 5 years ago

Yes people who are doing Reiki practice strongly believe in it. Some of them claim to see it and some others say they just feel it. The Auras as believe by Reiki practitioners are not only belong to human being but it is reflected by other stuff as well like a house ect.

working