jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Who do you think is ruling the world.... The government? Satan? or God?

1. Sassypoetic profile image61
    Sassypoeticposted 7 years ago

Who do you think is ruling the world.... The government? Satan? or God?

2. wilderness profile image98
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

mega-corporations rule the world no matter what governments and churches think.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

the wealthy rule the world. we like to think our governments are the boss but the wealthy control them.

4. Sassypoetic profile image61
    Sassypoeticposted 7 years ago

Thank you all so much for your feedback.. I strongly believe Satan is ruling this entire earth.. When God threw him out of heaven... The Bible clearly states,  Woe! for the earth because satan is coming down with great anger. Do you remember the world war?  exact same time satan was kicked out of heaven.. Millions of people lost their precious lives.

1. Rod Marsden profile image74
      Rod Marsdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Which world war? There have been two so far. Millions died in both of them.

5. Rod Marsden profile image74
    Rod Marsdenposted 5 years ago

Is anyone actually ruling the world?

It can't be the US government or American financial corporations nowadays. They may have done so to some extent in the past but not now.

Maybe the mainland Chinese are going to be the big financial movers and shakers in the near future. The US people owe them billions.

As for the religious of this world, they can't be underestimated. They and the financial bully boys are responsible for much of the poverty caused by human overpopulation in this world. Do we need Satan to help us make a mess of this world? I think we can do quite well on our own.

Mind you holy roller nutcases do play their part in making the world less liveable for some. Look at the Middle East. Look at Afghanistan and the Taliban. Look at how well the KKK (they call themselves a protestant Christian movement) have done at certain times in USA history.

6. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 4 years ago

I believe it's all of the above.  Whoever is the strongest depends on which country you're in, at whatever point in history.

working