Do you think you are well on the way to your goals... how did you get there - sh

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Do you think you are well on the way to your goals... how did you get there - share ur experience

2. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Yes I am on my way to my goals and it has been a hard road.  I'm now making an average salary and am much happier than I have ever been.  How did I get there...hard work, studying at university, never giving up or listening to people who love to tell you what you aren't able to do.  There are a lot of people out there who love to look at limitations and make rules for you(because they're stupid).  I enjoy breaking those rules one by one.

In a word: persistence, never give up, don't listen to negative people - that's what helps me always.

3. profile image0
    Alissa Margaretposted 7 years ago

I think I'm doing very well with reaching my goals. It's all about working hard to make things happen for yourself. If you keep trying to make something happen, eventually you will succeed. There will be obstacles but overcoming them will make you stronger and make your goals that much more meaningful.

working