In your researces into the paranormal have you ever come across human heartbeat

1. truehistoryman profile image56
    truehistorymanposted 7 years ago

In your researces into the paranormal have you ever come across human heartbeat synchronicity?

I have involuntarily got that power, heartbeat synchronicity not just with other humans nearby but with cats and dogs.  I can tell when someone  or a nearby animal is breathing in phase with me as their breathing rhythm comes into synchronicity with mine but with just a small amount of time lag.  I have powerful thought radiations which have on a number of times triggered car burglar alarms.  I am 68 years old, and what is amazing is my heartbeat is only around 55 per minute.

2. Kimberly Bunch profile image61
    Kimberly Bunchposted 7 years ago

Well the good thing is that I don't know everything. And everyone has special gifts. Some things aren't paranormal that seem to be. Instead they are just natural occurrences. And some things can just be silly! The good news is that if you can prove your experiences are indeed real by it not just effecting you but someone else involved. And it is unexplained by being either in the category of  supernatural or paranormal than you might have something. If not than maybe it was something else entirely.

3. truehistoryman profile image56
    truehistorymanposted 7 years ago

Hi Kimberly,  Thankyou for your comment.  I can prove I induce synchronous breathing and heartbeats to those around me.  I once bought two heartbeat monitors for me and a close friend to wear and they showed we had similar hearbeat frequency.  And I remember at another time this particular lady said to me one day, 'you are right.  While you were sleeping her breathing rate was the same as mine.'  Knowing that I had psychic abilities was the reason why I 'looked back' in time to see what really happened in ancient times.  This is how I came up with the comet Earth theory.  The Earth was changed into a planet around 2000 years ago through the Sun's former smallest planet colliding with the Earth in Celebes Sea, Indonesia.  The collision causing the total destruction of the infrastucture of  the ancient civilizations.  Following the Earth picking up fast momentum this was to increase gravity 20 fold, this making the restoring of the devastated buildings around the globe impossible to restore.  The chariot becoming absolutely obsolete due to it having been designed to operate in a weak gravity force.  Naturally, I am having great difficulty in getting anyone to believe my ex-comet Earth theory.  Such is the complete brainwashing that we have all grown up with.
    Regards,
    Chris O'Hanlon.

working