jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why are some people so angry and bitter?

1. bjspivey-rivers profile image72
    bjspivey-riversposted 7 years ago

Why are some people so angry and bitter?

Especially on the Religion Forum, when people ask questions, all these angry people come out of the woodwork. Why is that?

2. profile image0
    Gabrielle.Tynonposted 7 years ago

i dont know, it all just depends on what kind..

3. SteveoMc profile image74
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

I think that some of the people are angry that these discussions seem cloaked in love in kindness, but there is quite a bit of judging and derailing going on.   

The people who preach love and kindness and then actually hate groups of people and proselytize are hypocritical.   It makes people mad.

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I Think people are afraid that they may actually believe, they are angry that the people who believe have a passion that they don't have.  The anger comes from their  past experiences. The fact that they believe only what they see closes the door to faith!

5. peacock413 profile image61
    peacock413posted 7 years ago

because they know know nothing else in there life besides anger, alls you can do is try to teach hapiness. a simple smile will do:)

6. Cheeky Girl profile image72
    Cheeky Girlposted 7 years ago

Why do we get all this life, if we don't ever use it. Life is too important to be annoyed over someone's beliefs. There's a channel on tv that bugs me, so I change over to something more wholesome.

That's a great thing about life, the bit where we have choices and we choose other stuff. It's nourishment we need, not punishment.

7. waters profile image55
    watersposted 7 years ago

They say You can't discuss religion or politics. Why? Unfortunately two of the most important things in our lives cause division and prejudices against one another. (christian - muslim),(democrats - republicans) People close their minds to what their beliefs are and you can't break through.

8. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

Many of us are searching for something something more than what has been givin to us qushtions that theyll never get answered ssurroned by a world we dont understand lost and affraid

9. profile image48
    yesenia3670@att.nposted 7 years ago

People are angry for past exeriences and they are not happy in the life style they have, I think money in some situations will make some one happy but it is also a bad habit people have. Surround yourself with happy people and life will be better.

Closed to reply