Hi, I am Tammy. I have had many dreams, in full colour. They replay over until I

1. skellie profile image78
    skellieposted 7 years ago

Hi, I am Tammy. I have had many dreams, in full colour. They replay over until I do something...

Twice it has saved lives. My husbands and myself. I also have had many other strange things happen, throughout my life. I have been wide awake and seen pictures in my head, like a tv screen. Horrible pictures. What can I do? I am 36 and it is obviously not going to stop. How do I use this ability, to it's full capacity?  also what is it?  please help.

2. heavenbound5511 profile image79
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

Have you ever considered to seek God for the answer to your visions & what to do about them? God gives visions as a warning, and also to edify His body for His will to be done. Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him! Romans 10:9-10 is the 1st step to getting closer to God. We all have been gifted with some sort of spiritual gift from God, but it's up to us to seek Him on how to use the gift He gives us! God isn't the author of confusion either and doesn't want us to live in fear or torment.Ask God to also fill you with His Holy Spirit.
    Now from experience when God gives me a vision He does repeat it over & over until I write it down & or pray about it in the name of Jesus! Once I've done what I'm supposed to with the vision it stops repeating in my head over and over! Also God sends people to confirm what He has revealed also!

"But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: ’And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. . . . I will pour out My Spirit in those days . . . .’" Acts 2:16-18
    Lean on God for understanding of this gift that you have been given!
    God bless you!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Can-you-bare-the-light

working