jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was the nicest thing you ever did for a stranger

1. sir_tallest profile image62
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

What was the nicest thing you ever did for a stranger

2. Ipeoney profile image81
    Ipeoneyposted 7 years ago

I gave food to a homeless and help some homeless children that i saw in the Philippines. When i traveled to Hongkong I saw a homeless man and gave him some foods after i saw him looking for foods in the trash can.

3. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

i like to help people no matter i know that person or not..(of course in positive meaning)
    it makes me happy...and i do believe all we do on this earth have result.
    coz we never know..maybe someday we really need other people help...i hope there will be someone help me as well..
    because life is always turning..isn't it?

4. Southern_Smiley profile image57
    Southern_Smileyposted 7 years ago

I spent several holidays at a hospital with my terminally ill mother. Years later, I began to spend each Christmas Day passing out candies and word-seek puzzle books in ICU waiting rooms at the same hospital. If they wished, I would sit and talk with people about their loved one. I did not do this for religious reasons (I am an atheist), but because I had noticed that Christmas Day was particularly hard for most people waiting with me while I was in those same waiting rooms. Others were often alone because most of their friends and other loved ones were at holiday celebrations. I no longer do this, but remember those Christmas Days as my happiest ever.