jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I loved reading about your dream. I don't believe in short cuts to enlightenmen

1. DrJewel profile image57
    DrJewelposted 7 years ago

I loved reading about your dream.  I don't believe in short cuts to enlightenment.  I really do...

believe that for many people we have entered a new era of potential spiritual awakening.  Like you mentioned---we are in a birth phase.  I don't think all of the expression we see going on these days is designed to make us feel inadequate.  We are all in our right place to evolve from where we are---but my own self realization, my own relationship to the Great Self is my only real teacher.  I am really happy to have that clear.  Not that I don't learn something from everyone and everything.  Whoops, I guess this is more of a comment than a question.  Thanks for your thoughts.

2. eilander1542011 profile image59
    eilander1542011posted 7 years ago

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY. Everything I've just read was right on point. We are each on our own path, ideally towards enlightenment, but sadly many, many, many people have wandered onto various other paths that do not lead towards enlightenment. But it is not their fault, they have been ,mislead by the powers at be, and it is our responsibility - as those that can see the Light - to bring them back. But the problem arises when we try to tell them these things, they are too closed-off. So all we can do is lead the lives we know to live. We must LOVE everyone and everything as if they were ourselves, because in essence they are. In addition we must always seek teh Truth, it is the only way to ensure that we make our decision for good and Love. The rest is beyond our control.
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world!" - Ghandi.

3. DrJewel profile image57
    DrJewelposted 7 years ago

Dear eilander,
    Thank you for your response.  Yes, I feel I must do my best to be truthful and loving. That is my response-ability. If I am true to myself, I cannot be false ... as the bard says.  And so I must endeavor to know myself more deeply and clearly.  This is leadership.  As you say, words are often not the answer with others, although the spirit behind words that heighten consciousness "kotodama" is a reflection of consciousness and very powerful.  I love that word.  I found it in Dr. Masaru Emotos book, "The Hidden Messages in Water."

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

BINGO. I agree totally with you. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me the other side of death it is glorious. On November 2, 2009 A.D. GOD revealed to me the mystery of life which is: you are love you are peace you are free now be love now be peace now be free this is who you are and every single human being on the earth to the core of their being. Just be it. You will have heaven on earth right now which is the way it is supposed to be for human beings living on the earth now and forward into the future. GOD have been preparing me and setting me apart for this special mission that I am now doing since June 3, 2010 A.D. when I joined Hubpages. I am blessed to see it come to pass while I am alive in my physical body on the earth. GLORY to GOD. Today's date December 1, 2010 A.D.

5. perfectperception profile image61
    perfectperceptionposted 7 years ago

I adore the incite.  I agree wholeheartedly that self realization and a positive perception and relationship to the self is realest and best of teachers.  Great one!

6. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 5 years ago

I agree. No shortcuts.

" Life's perfection-road
    Is very long,
    But the journey is richly rewarding". - Sri Chinmoy.

Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 11, Agni Press, 1983

working