jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

1. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

2. profile image0
    3 Finger Readerposted 7 years ago

I don't really "believe" in the paranormal, yet I don't entirely disbelieve, either.  But I certainly experienced something strange when I was a girl.

Short summary:
    I won a trip to Washington D.C. and historic sites in nearby Virgina and Pennsylvania--which included stops at Gettysburg (in PA) and The Appomattox Court House (In VA).

In both places I felt the strangest vibes--walking across the Gettysburg Battlefield the ground felt saturated with dark emotions like despair and fear.  The strongest reaction I experienced was at the Appomattox Court House in Virgina.  I was walking around the grounds outside of the Court House/Jail and felt the weirdest, freakiest sense of anger from the upstairs window on the second floor.  I later found out they use to hang prisoners there...

But I'm not quite willing to say it was a paranormal experience--I was 12, it could have been the result of a feverish, impressionable child's imagination.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

No.                                      --------------------------

4. drbillfannin profile image60
    drbillfanninposted 7 years ago

Sure, I've had plenty. I'm 57 now, so I've been around a long time. Children are very sensitive to paranormal experiences. I had more when I was younger than I do now. My most vivid experiences were from about 12 to 40. Since then things have settled down. Or maybe its because I don't go that many places any more.