jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in life after death ???

1. zuhr-akb profile image56
    zuhr-akbposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in life after death ???

2. Alwaysme profile image56
    Alwaysmeposted 7 years ago

Yes! It is the only opening for the ORIGINAL life

3. Jay Louidor profile image60
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

I personally believe in life after death. I'm just not convinced that this is all there is to life.

4. profile image0
    peace paceposted 7 years ago

Death is not the final end but a gateway to a different kind of life as quoted in the Quran: We mete out death among you that We may transfigure you and make you what you know not. And verily you know the first creation. Why then do you not reflect ( chapter 56: 61: 63)

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

no. the life after death thing is what gives religion it's greatest strength. take away this equation and religion would be doomed from the start. if life after death was never mentioned in religion , what else would be used to give religion strength? look at the religious hubs on here and you will see that life after death is the number one topic in some shape or form.

6. wandererh profile image76
    wandererhposted 6 years ago

If you believe that we are nothing more than glorified robots doing what nature programmed us to do, that when we die there is no afterlife, that we came from nothing and will become nothing with no past and no future, what purpose is there to life?

I don't know what I believe about heaven or hell, or even about god, but I believe that there is a purpose to life and so yes, I do believe that something continues on after death.