jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.

1. michellebanjoman profile image61
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.

2. Maxjaf profile image52
    Maxjafposted 7 years ago

I was driving on a highway at that time i felt terrified:(

3. trafford profile image36
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Really interesting question, well i was once beaten by ostrich while visiting on zoo, that was really scary

4. giwrgos12 profile image56
    giwrgos12posted 7 years ago

I don't like to think about it but last year I went to the fridge one evening and { oh god this is just too horrible to think about } THERE WAS NO BEER LEFT!! I hope that NEVER happens again smile

5. profile image0
    shaunanderson85posted 7 years ago

Driving on highway with my friends on a stormy night.... & we almost hit a car

6. Zenofsong profile image60
    Zenofsongposted 7 years ago

The most terrying/best moment of my life:

Getting onto a crowded train in NYC and playing "All you need is love" by the beatles and telling people that they are amazing human beings and can do anything.

7. profile image52
    fallsfellaposted 7 years ago

The morning of March 13th 1968 when I realized I had been shot through the right side of my chest and all I saw was a big hole where the bullet had gone through my chest.  I was in Vietnam as a Navy Hospital Corpsman with the Marines and I was shot while taking care of a wounded Marine.  This was just outside Hue City.

8. ShevaStreet profile image57
    ShevaStreetposted 7 years ago

I have had many terrifying moments in the last 41 years of my life, but without going into great detail here, as this is a sensitive subject for me,  I think the one that surpasses them all is when I lost my little boy, it felt like both my arms were cut off, my whole mind and emotions went into a shock and  for about a year afterwards, I could not do anything.