Do you believe in the paranormal?

1. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Do you believe in the paranormal?

2. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Yes, I sympathetically believe in the paranormal. But the issue is just that any paranormal occurence is just relative to normality. Why? Because that word 'para' only adds extra accolades to the word 'normal'.

See, it is easy to understand concepts or issues that has to do with the supernatural. How? Just by the way they are expressed and the study of linguistics. I wonder at people who gape when they hear words like supernatural, paranormal, abnormal, etc. They only show that the phenomenon which surrounds they are still not outside nature; though could be seen as been out of the ordinary.

The reason they believe it is supernatural or...spare me those words is simply because they do not understand the law of the force that brought the occurrence into being.

Let me use this as example:
    If someone in this age could travel via time machine and go to the time of prophet Moses of the Bible with a mobile phone. They will all abandon Moses and fall down to worship you and call that little device (mobile cell phone) a magic box. The reason being that they would not understand that the law that make the handset to work is just natural but unknown.

There so many other laws of nature out there which can cause things that seem supernatural to happen which are not yet known or understood in our world here on earth. These laws are what some people call 'supernatural' or paranormal laws.

working