jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has your dream ever come true?

1. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Has your dream ever come true?

2. Jason R. Manning profile image86
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

I definitely have had a few dozen prayers answered in my short life.  I may have been on the cusp of living a dream; however my greedy human nature found a way to pull down success.  I can only continue to start over, hoping that I learned enough from the previous lesson to reach farther into dreamland.

3. Jerami profile image72
    Jeramiposted 7 years ago

Many times.  It goes like this...  we have a dream then set  a plan in motion to achieve them.   
      Our plans seldom go the way we planed them.
      Learn when to be flexible, and when not to.

BUT  We all to often don't think about how hard it is to hold onto that dream after they come true.

SO ...  Never forget that you are constantly  holding onto your dream  CAME   true.

4. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

Yes I'm living part of my dream right now as I wake up in the morning til I go to the sleep. I had a dream to have an amazing woman and I'm with her right now... the rest of the dreams are coming true as well.

5. drdspervez profile image69
    drdspervezposted 7 years ago

Qudsia! I like your Question, Yes many time it happens that what we plan, come in our dreams and our dream comes true. So always be positive, it will come in your dream and your dream will come true.

working