jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever had any of your dreams/visions come true?

1. noturningback profile image77
    noturningbackposted 5 years ago

Have you ever had any of your dreams/visions come true?

All of us dream and some of us envision certain events as well, did any come to fruition?

2. Christopher Price profile image76
    Christopher Priceposted 5 years ago

The first hub I published, "Living The Dream", is the true story of a dream I had that became reality the next day.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, but I had a hand in it.  I had a dream my senior year of high school that this young man who was in my biology class was my boyfriend.

The next day I looked at him in a totally different way and had residual feelings for him from the dream.  I subtly pursued him and we ended up going together for about 18 months.  I still think of him fondly.

4. ananceleste profile image72
    anancelesteposted 5 years ago

Unfortunaly yes. Many times. Many of them where not good in nature. Others, well where kind of uncomfortable. Is not something that I like to talk about. There are things that knowing in advance, never helps no one. Specially when you cant change the outcome.

5. Michele Travis profile image71
    Michele Travisposted 5 years ago

Not me, but the day before my father died he had a dream that my mother was looking at him.  She looked younger and in good health.  She was holding her arms out to him.  He died the next day, from tripping down the steps in our house and hitting his head so hard on the bottom, that he just died.  He was in good health, he lived alone so he had no help.  My brother found him the next day.  I had been visiting him for a week and left the morning after the dream.  He died that night.  I will never forget that.