jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If humans are capable of creating intelligent design, how can we be anything but

1. LVidoni5 profile image83
    LVidoni5posted 7 years ago

If humans are capable of creating intelligent design, how can we be anything but a product of it?

2. peterxdunn profile image60
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

We are products of natural selection. What makes you think we are such well designed products anyway? There are other animals around (sharks, crocodiles, termites etc) that have survived - virtually unchanged - for far longer than we have been (or probably will be ) on this Earth. If we are products of intelligent design then the designer needs to tell someone where he hid the self-destruct button - because people will keep on pressing it.

3. Sullen91 profile image77
    Sullen91posted 7 years ago

I'm not following you. How do we create intelligent design? As a notion? As a reproductive function? Anyway, The reasoning is fallacious because your proposition is not a necessary logical conclusion of anything but your insistence.

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

The first premise doesn't make the second true, they are unrelated.

5. micadeolu profile image47
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

We are microcosm inside a macrocosm, and that is how all goes on and on. We need not ask more questions on this because we cannot receive any answer here except when we get there.

And let me answer my friend Sullen91 here that the so called logic, as good as it is cannot effectively decypher things unseen but real.

Closed to reply

working