jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe the government is covering up information about the existence of

1. CarolineMichelle profile image84
    CarolineMichelleposted 7 years ago

Do you believe the government is covering up information about the existence of aliens and/or UFOs?

2. rafken profile image79
    rafkenposted 7 years ago

Yes, of course they are. This does not mean that we have definately been visited by them. However, I do think they know something and don't want to scare people, as we cannot even reach another star. I think they know of the existance of other alien life forms, that is why they are hurridly looking for planets that could support life. They want to find them before they do visit, or re-visit us.

3. Mr. Thinktank profile image78
    Mr. Thinktankposted 7 years ago

I think it is possible that the government could be covering up the existence of UFOs or aliens, but I think that some people create conspiracy theories about the government. However if I had to personally give my opinion I would say that the government does have information about UFOs and aliens.

4. Blessitbe profile image61
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

I do believe the government is covering up alot of things, they feel mankind can't handle the truth, so they keep the truth from us, but yes I do believe in UFO.

5. Dmian profile image58
    Dmianposted 7 years ago

they cannot even cover up stuff like watergate or lewinski... how could they cover up something that big?

6. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Evidence of cover up is every where.  Most poignant - they won't release documents.

7. profile image0
    markbennisposted 7 years ago

Yes I do believe without any doubt there are UFOs visiting also that we have that technology as well.
    Well if you can conceive it then you must have researched it by some degree or maybe have been initiated to the truth, but if you find this difficult then you really are in the world they have made for you.  Don’t just rely on CNN or ITV or what ever your main broadcast is do the dam research and open your mind!

8. Lia Starseed profile image56
    Lia Starseedposted 7 years ago

yes they are....but will soon be exposed

9. profile image0
    RW Bonnerposted 7 years ago

RW Bonner says: I gave this answer to another hub, but if also fits so well here...
    I will have to give a resounding YES to this question! In 2001 and again in 2007, two media events took place at the National Press Club in Washington DC. They were sponsored by the "Disclosure Project", a grassroots movement created by Dr. Steven Greer designed to pressure the government to release said ufo files and tell the truth.

At both events, former top ranking government officials who have first hand knowledge of alien visitors and their craft pleaded their case and want to testify BEFORE CONGRESS concerning the reality we are faced with and the truth we have been denied.

This is CNN breaking news worthy, network breaking news worthy. But have YOU heard of it? Few people have but it happened and the media that do cover this make it laughable and not give it the serious attention it needs! Search YouTube under Disclosure Project to view this.

working