believe and reasons of witchcraft

1. profile image46
    Abdul-Majeedposted 7 years ago

believe and reasons of witchcraft

i want to know more about witchcraft so that my research can go on well. i am doing this because i am a student i have been asked to do this research about witches

2. home witch profile image83
    home witchposted 7 years ago

You wouldn't really use the term witchcraft, more Wiccan, that is how we would call ourselves. I am proud to be a witch and I honour the universal powers, the forces of nature and the changing of the seasons. I celebrate the 8 Sabbaths. The first of which is Samhain or Halloween which falls on the 31 October which is the start of our New Year since we follow the cycles of nature. Then comes Yule on the 21 of December, Imbolg on the 2 of February, Oestara on the 21 of March, Beltane on the 1 of May, Litha on the 21 of June, Lammas on the 1 of August and then, Madron on the 21 of September. I hope this helps. If you have any questions do drop me a line. I'll be happy to help.

3. 4elements profile image75
    4elementsposted 7 years ago

there are alot of sources out there to help with research, but you have to start by reading, and then reading and then reading some more! You need to try and read information from different resources. Because its like the old saying, you have 5 people who witness the same exact thing and you wil lget 5 different answers, good luck hunting! blessings

working