jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I know someone is trying to contact me,but it isnt good.What do i do?

1. kat0702 profile image57
    kat0702posted 7 years ago

I know someone is trying to contact me,but it isnt good.What do i do?

I was told by i Medium that someone is trying to contact me but, not to do the ouija board as this spirit isn't good. But i want to know what it wants and why me? also i feel like there is always someone with me.

2. edelhaus profile image80
    edelhausposted 7 years ago

well, I'm not so sure you can just out of hand discount that there are other types of "life" forms in our universe, and just like us, there must be some good and some bad.  However, a lot of mediums will tell you that  you've got an evil spirit hovering around, or someone has hexed you, so that they can keep you coming back for their "expert" help in cleansing/expunging what ever it is that's bothering you.

If you really trust this medium, ask what they think you should do.  If not, leave well enough alone.  Didn't you see the exorcist????  Just kidding... sort of.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

maybe this medium is trying to freak you out. imagination is a strong force bud. no worries though, ghosts are imaginations running amuck.

4. Karonher profile image76
    Karonherposted 7 years ago

I would be wary of what mediums tell you if they don't give you the full details. If someone is trying to contact you why did they not come through the medium? Did they tell you much? It could be that they were not very good so had to make something up.

5. kat0702 profile image57
    kat0702posted 7 years ago

Thank you for your feed back on this. Just i believe i have seen my granddad,well that was when i was about 5yrs old and havent seen him since. then when i was living with my dad, i saw a figure in i the living room near the kitchen door, i was alone,but i just shrugged it off. And my hair got tugged, it wasnt hard,but enough to make me jump, i was hoovering up at the time and i couldnt see anything that i could of caught my hair on and again i was alone. Yea it could just be me and thinking too far in to it. but if it isn't how do i communicate???

working