jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Did you ever experience an miracle?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Did you ever experience an miracle?

2. shynsly profile image57
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

Yes, on November 20th 2007 when my daughter was born.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

miracles , other then ones like shynsly wrote (which isn't actually a miracle, though congrats) never have and never will happen.

4. Blessitbe profile image59
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

Yes, I believe in miracles and this happen to me, this is also on my hub page. 

I was going through a very difficult time in my life. I had two little boys and I lost my job. I was so scared, and wondering what I was going to do. I started driving around and praying to the lord in such a way that I had never prayed before. I was asking the lord to introduce me to some that can help me find a job right away. By the way, while I was driving around crying to the lord, I felt this light on my face and I knew that the lord was with me. I went to my Mom and my Dads home to make some calls. One of the calls I made was very strange. It was an answering machine and I thought that’s was strange for a bank to have an answering machine. However, that did not stop me, I left a message saying my name and my number and I said I really need a JOB, either part time or full time. I was willing to work anything. I went back to my apartment with my boys. The next day my father came to get me in the morning saying that a man called me and to call him concerning a job. Therefore, I got my boys together and I went to my Mom and Dad’s home to call this man, by the way, I did not have a phone in my apartment. I called this person and he said his name was JG from the Orl magic. I said what! He said GOD wants me to help you, Go to this bank and tell them I sent you. You will be hired right away. That same day I went to the bank and I was hired that same day. I was without work for one week. Since then I have been with this company for over 17 years.

Thanks a miracle

Closed to reply

working