jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Was the Bible mainly written to believers or non-believers?

1. thequast profile image73
    thequastposted 7 years ago

Was the Bible mainly written to believers or non-believers?

Were the New Testament epistles written with non-christians or christians in mind as the intended readers?

2. HRoger profile image62
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

Well the bible was written by many authors that were influenced by God, where they shared how they lived   their lives as followers of the only living God. It was written for the purpose to serve as a guide for both believers and none believers. Só believers could know how to follow the right path and none believers could learn the way. The bible is the ispirational words of our living GOD. God bless us all.

3. dexixy profile image67
    dexixyposted 7 years ago

The Bible was written for all, non believers and believers

4. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

The more that I study it, the more I am convinced it was written for seekers.

Those who seek to know
    Those who seek to know more

Those who seek to understand
    Those who seek to understand more

Those who seek to love
    Those who seek to love more

Those who wish to give thanks
    Those who wish to give hope
    Those who seek a promise
    Those who seek to make a promise

Those who seek to forgive
    Those who seek to be forgiven.

Anyone who picks up a Bible and reads its
    message is seeking something.  I hope the most of us are seeking to know God.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

The old Hebrew scriptures were given by God to teach man how God wanted people to live. The New Testament scriptures were written to set man on the path of Christianity since Christianity begins with Jesus. The two are combined as one Bible to teach us from the past before Jesus, and the Prophets' prophecies from God as well as the fulfilling of those prophecies through His arrival and crucifixion.

Closed to reply

working