jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too? Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 pl

1. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too?
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100...

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

2. Moon Willow Lake profile image75
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 7 years ago

Taht si itnretsenig! Tankhs fro Sarhnig! Lol!

3. Spongy0llama profile image91
    Spongy0llamaposted 7 years ago

wlel, seplinlg is sitll ipmorantt, but tihs is ralely cool smile

4. MCAT4 profile image57
    MCAT4posted 7 years ago

Tihs is fnuny yet so ture! And to tihnk taht my egnsilh tcheear mdae me sit for huros sdutynig rdeniag and sleplnig! Go fgirue.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I nac daer htsi tujs einf. kanht ouy. Siht si cnatastif.

6. Neverletitgo profile image79
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

I leki this nad ti si fnu wya to wiret ltterse. I cuodl raed it vrey well.It is cool

7. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

That's pretty good.  Very interesting.  Fuzzy logic at play there.

8. twobmad profile image79
    twobmadposted 7 years ago

Wow... weird kind of play. I never thought of making such a thing. ouy taeb em..... omal. doog kcul

9. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

I think it's more than 1/2 the people can read. Can switch any letter inside a word as long as the first and last are the same.  This is how people with dyslexia see things

BTW your eye see everything upside down and backwards - it's your brain that make is so you don't walk into the lion's mouth.

10. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 7 years ago

I loko froawrd to teh ivnneiotn fo atricfiail ietnlilegcne wichh cna od teh smae tihng.

11. Lady Wordsmith profile image81
    Lady Wordsmithposted 7 years ago

Wow.  I tihnk taht seliplnig is sitll ipomrtnat tughoh, as yuor mnid wulod not be albe to mkae the wrod out if it was sellped irocrtecnly.  Prhepas the selilpng is eevn mroe ipromtnat atlaulcy!