jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you win most of your SPIRITUAL BATTLES;OR,do you lose more than you win?

1. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Do you win most of your SPIRITUAL BATTLES;OR,do you lose more than you win?

2. abradford55 profile image60
    abradford55posted 7 years ago

Well spiritual battles is a broad general subject  but as far as temptation and the like go I'd say its about 50-50.

3. Thesource profile image78
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

The more your fight your "temptations" the more powerful they get.
    Just turn away from them. I always works for me.

4. Lady Wordsmith profile image81
    Lady Wordsmithposted 7 years ago

I have no idea what a spiritual battle is.  Does that mean that I win them all?  Or does that mean that I don't have a spirit?  Or that I'm a lost cause?

5. Claudin_Dayo profile image59
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

smile I don't quit though, but when I feel like I am gonna lose the battle (like yesterday) I then entrust everything to the Lord and walah ! another victory for Him smile
    thanks for this Jack

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Neither I offer up all of my spiritual battles to Almighty God. They become God's fight.

7. ladyjojo profile image61
    ladyjojoposted 7 years ago

Honestly i lose some of them because sometimes i don't show the amount of FAITH to conquer the enemy in spiritual battles and the enemy have his way with me, sometimes in taghts, words,actions or deeds.

on the other hand i win some with the help of God and his angels when i apply my FAITH in God he moves right in and scatter my spiritual enemies and stamp them out clear.

I am happy to say through many battles i have WON most of them all the glory must be to the Lord. I will continue to fight in the fore front for God. No weapon that is formed against me will prosper smile

Thanks for your question very nice

working