jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hi Jomine, Why do you try to disprove Christ when you know all along that He by

1. manofgod123 profile image58
    manofgod123posted 7 years ago

Hi Jomine,
    Why do you try to disprove Christ when you know all along that He by His Holy Spirit...

has been knocking at your heart to know Him, but you have been hurt by someone in the church and want to in every way disprove God when in actually you are trying to disprove the faithfulness of people. God is always faithful. It is in His very nature. Seek real truth jomine, and God will show Himself to you for He is truth.

2. profile image0
    AKA Winstonposted 7 years ago

Dear Man-of-Delusion.

Sounds like someone forgot to take his medication. 

The voices aren't real, son.  Put down the keyboard and back away slowly, hands raised.  Ignore the men in the white coats - no, they are not angels - but they are here to help you.

3. Karonher profile image75
    Karonherposted 7 years ago

There is no point trying to force people to believe God exists. I don't believe he does but if you do then fine.  I think if God was real he would have shown himself to us all.  And which God to you mean?

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

how can you prove beyond doubt what you are saying. there is no absolute proof of gods existence . when a volcano buries a city and kills all the inhabitants, how is that being faithful? when a tsunami kills thousands, how is that faithful?

5. profile image0
    jomineposted 7 years ago

nobody is knocking at my heart. if somebody was doing that i would've been long dead, for the only thing my heart does is pump blood and repeated blows will most likely stop it as i am fragile physically.
    a little too literal eh!
    it is not me who is disproving your jesus, it is your bible itself and the work of unbiased historians. if it is god then it is my rationality, my functioning brain that disproves and the moment  i get a temporal lobe epilepsy or a blow on my frontal lobe i may too think of god, as my functioning brain will be paralyzed..
    truth is subjective, so is god too subjective, varies with person?
    faithful to what?
    hurt? who is hurt? nobody can hurt me unless i allow them to do so(except physically)

working