What are some unexplained mysteries that intrigue you?

1. netslums profile image84
    netslumsposted 7 years ago

What are some unexplained mysteries that intrigue you?

For me, the Number Stations mystery is one of the most intriguing things I've read about. I'm interested to know what all of you have stumbled upon in reading, or web-surfing that you find mysteriously mesmerizing.

2. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Probably the spirit realm and if/how they interact or influence human lives, sub/unconsciously...
    Also clairvoyance and psychic phenomena intrigues me..

3. framistan profile image58
    framistanposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4567309_f260.jpg

The Spear of Destiny is very mysterious. Whoever owns it is said to have the power to rule the world. It is claimed to be the same spear used by a Roman soldier named Longinus who used it to pierce the side of Jesus on the cross.  When the blood of Jesus spilled out, (the story says), some of it got onto the eyes of this roman soldier.  His eyes were instantly healed of failing vision!
      The spear was owned by no less than 45 world leaders including Charlemagne, Herod the Great, and was the 1st thing Adolf Hitler claimed when he overtook Austria. Twelve years later, on April 20th, the American troops opened a vault in the "Panier Platz" and gained treasures including the spear.  The time was 2pm.  several hundred miles away in Berlin, at 3:30 pm Adolf Hitler shot himself  dead.

A whole chapter is written on this subject in the book "The Nazi's and the Occult"   by Paul Roland.  The picture i uploaded is of the infamous spear.

working