jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does God want to be a part of our everyday decision making?

1. HisAlone profile image52
    HisAloneposted 7 years ago

Does God want to be a part of our everyday decision making?

Not every decision is a "big" decision.  Are there some issues/problems/questions He expects us to figure out ourselves?

2. noetic profile image55
    noeticposted 7 years ago

There is nothing called God, but yes the neurons in your mind are fired basis some waves in the atmosphere and a decision is taken...I am not sure how much free will is there

3. kcreery profile image62
    kcreeryposted 7 years ago

I think its better to figure things out for ourselves.  Sometimes it is easier that way.

4. apache13 profile image61
    apache13posted 7 years ago

God is a part of your everyday decisions,weather you believe in him or say you don't,he is still there even if you don't want him to be. As for big or small you should really go to the scriptures they say nothing is too great or small all thoughts you as a believer have should be first run past God to see what he says.

5. winepress profile image56
    winepressposted 7 years ago

Yes, that's why he gave us the wisdom to make choices and take decisions, the eyes to see, the mouth to speak, the ears to hear and the skin to feel. Remember God would never live your life for you.

6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

With over 7 billion people on the planet, and billions more inhabited planets out there somewhere, I doubt "God" would want to waste precious golf time on stupid humans or other pathetic aliens.

God has things to do.  Leave her alone.

7. Dr. Wendy profile image66
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

I am in agreement with Apache13.  God wants a relationship with us.  He likes it when we go to Him, for even the little things.

8. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image59
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 6 years ago

God created us for an intimate relationship with Him....he wants be involved in every detail of our life. That's why Jesus said "Apart from me, you can do nothing." However, we have a free will to involve him or do things our way. The choice is ours and so are the consequences.