jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What do you do in your spar time?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

What do you do in your spar time?

2. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 7 years ago

Write,write, write,write,write,write
    Day dream, day dream, day dream,then
    Then eat, eat,drink and some times I sleep oh and excerise and call a fiend to spark a good conversation...then take of on my motorcycle on a road trip and write about that....yep i,m a writer LOL

Thanks for asking!!!
    Mike :0)

3. shogan profile image84
    shoganposted 7 years ago

I tend to fight a whole lot in my spar time.

4. MOEFLATS profile image76
    MOEFLATSposted 7 years ago

I free minds from subliminal control, do my best to keep my mind un-influenced and then subjecting myself to higher levels of Electronic Harassment to learn how to fight it on a deeper level.  Other than that:  I lift and play video games.  It's fun to play them when being hit with "The Max".  It teaches you more ways to get around this psychically-repressive system.  Just think:  we don't have censorship, we have MIND-CONTROL which actually uses the media as a vector to demoralize people.  It's virtually un-provable but boy can we feel it!  You could say that mental "sparring" is what I do all the time........because if you aren't winning, you automatically are losing.

5. Van Lal Hmangaih profile image79
    Van Lal Hmangaihposted 7 years ago

I take a nap in order to get new strength. For me that is the moment how i get refreshment

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Spend too much time on this machine setting in front of me.  I used to read, but now it seems all I do is computer stuff.

7. profile image0
    lovazaposted 7 years ago

I usually  do something I enjoy that's relaxing like playing piano, or violin; doing artwork such as drawing or painting.

8. profile image0
    loriamooreposted 7 years ago

Thanks for asking.

My two favorite spare-time activities are photography and travel.

I'm a novice photographer still learning how to take good shots, but I do pretty well with flowers because they don't move. :-)

I have visited all 50 U.S. states as well as 26 other countries and will travel to Israel, Italy, Greece, and Turkey in a couple of months.

9. Cathyrin profile image55
    Cathyrinposted 7 years ago

I usually sleep, or read. But I'd rather sleep than do anything...smile zZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZz

10. Bijosh profile image59
    Bijoshposted 7 years ago

I am not certain about what I would do? It varies from day to day. I spend most of the time, watching TV and browsing net like this.

11. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

even if I don't have even just a second, I still slip to play with my cat, have a bonding moment with my brother and a good laugh with my loved ones

12. philirodje profile image60
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

I like reading so in my spare time, i read.