jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Can you remember when you was 2 years old?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Can you remember when you was 2 years old?

2. Honorablewoman profile image73
    Honorablewomanposted 7 years ago

No, However, I told my Mom a story about, looking out of the window, while she ran down the street after my dad, and she said, "How do you remember that, you were only 3 years old"?  So, I guess 3 is the age, I remember.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

"Can you remember when you WERE two years old?"

Yes, in fact, I can; but only little bitty bits of insignificant things.  For instance, in the house that I grew up in, we had the garage remodeled into a living room; and I recall weird things about that, like the box frame that the bricks for the fireplace were formed around.

4. phiphi profile image59
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

not really but i remember that when i was 2 to 3 years old i ate sands alot lol

5. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

To be honest i can't remember when i was 7.

6. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image57
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

i remember being really small, but no idea how old i was,

i remember being too small to reach the handles on doors

7. sturner1 profile image66
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

Yes. I remember the very first time I watched television. There was a boy getting a shot on the screen. I remember christmas when I was 3 because they brought me a play kitchen.

8. Pagelift profile image60
    Pageliftposted 7 years ago

Sure don't. I don't think your brain's memory is fully formulated until you are around 7 or 8.

9. krillco profile image92
    krillcoposted 7 years ago

Most people have few if any clearly recallable memories under the age of four or so. This is because memory at that age is not 'encoded verbally'. What is not encoded verbally cannot be recalled verbally. Many folks who believe that they have memories earlier than this may in fact be repeating things they heard about their early life once they entered verbal memory (sitting around listening to siblings talk about 'the old house' say, at age six. They then may believe that they have the real memory, when in fact, they do not.

10. saesha profile image58
    saeshaposted 7 years ago

like some other respondents, the youngest events I remember are from age 3. I remember several events from entering pre-k, but nothing before that.