jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think God is truly invisible?

1. youmeget profile image78
    youmegetposted 6 years ago

Do you think God is truly invisible?

2. Andrew0208 profile image57
    Andrew0208posted 6 years ago

Invisible to the optical eyes and the senses. Visible to Faith and the Spirit.

God is not an element but a Spirit.

3. Jangaplanet profile image80
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

I do not believe he is invisible because when i look at a panoramic scenery or a childs smile , or anything that makes me stop and smile back ,then God is not invisible. The earth , the people of the earth, everything on it is a reflection of God. And if you don't believe in God your still a wonderful reflection of him.

4. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Our Human eyes will never look upon God, BUT our spirit eyes see him constantly.

5. Freeway Flyer profile image93
    Freeway Flyerposted 6 years ago

Apparently. Of course, I may not be paying close enough attention. If God exists, He (or she, or it, or they) has chosen to not reveal Himself clearly, and may be doing it through the indirect, metaphysical means mentioned by others who answered this question. I don't know why He would do things this way, but here is a possibility:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-and-Why-Do- … et-Started

6. aheil profile image60
    aheilposted 6 years ago

To me he's invisible because I don't believe in him.

7. peterxdunn profile image61
    peterxdunnposted 6 years ago

God isn't invisible. He just isn't.

However, I fully expect this answer to become invisible (hidden) shortly. (does that make me a prophet?)

8. profile image0
    David99999posted 6 years ago

I believe that God can be seen in nature.  His works are everywhere.  Part of Him might, however, be invisible. Good question!

9. jeff_ibarra profile image51
    jeff_ibarraposted 6 years ago

section; cc2

YES!! GOD is invisible but he sees as every time.His extraordinary power will fell us through his presence and guidance for us.

working