jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What were we before this life, what are we during this life and what will we be

1. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

What were we before this life, what are we during this life and what will we be after this life?

2. profile image47
    Iconoblasterposted 7 years ago

Nothing, before or after.  You should narrow your target audience to a narrower crowd.  Perhaps specify that you would like to know what belivers in a god think.

3. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

That just depends on who you are as an individual. Some, I believe come back here time & time again untill they have allowed themselves to grow spiritually from their existence & experiences here. They then move on to a higher dimensional existence & 'progress' in their real/spiritual life.
    Others have been drafted in from higher dimensions at this time to help steer the overall consciousness of those here on the planet back on track & away from the corruption that has brainwashed the minds of so many.
    We all go back into the Universe to further expand on our learning & experience on other planets & in other dimensions.

4. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Before I was a sperm cell.

Now I'm a human(I guess so).

After I'll be the air which surrounds you.

5. profile image47
    poppyNessposted 7 years ago

Before this life we had another life. This life is to be the best person we can be, lessons were learnt previously but our conscious mind does not allow us to remember, cosmic joke, one must contemplate.  Future is all up to the individual - peaceful person, might equate to, peaceful afterlife....

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

we weren't anything, then we became living beings and after we are basically soil.

7. PurvisBobbi44 profile image80
    PurvisBobbi44posted 7 years ago

I believe in Reincarnation, however, I also believe that many have lived before in human forms, and some have lived in spirit forms. The spirit form does not have a body until they are born. Some people dream about living before. My own dreams about this haunt me, to this day. They are so vivid and real.  And maybe you have dreamed, too. I have found in this world to keep an open mind, and heart, so knowledge will have an easier avenue to travel, so we may become wiser.
    And you are wondering also, why are we living now and for what purpose have we been put on this earth? Each one has been put here for a certain reason, and it could be as simple as to make your mother or father happy, and to award him or her for a previous life experience.
    Over 80% of Americans believe in the Afterlife. I believe the essence of a person survives when one dies. It is a spiritual form of your body. I believe if one could see a spirit, it would be a grayish color.
    I hope this helps.

Have a Great Week,

8. Thys Du Plessis profile image67
    Thys Du Plessisposted 7 years ago

Sooth your soul.....What we were before this life, we cannot undo. What we are during this life, we can decide. But what we are during this life, can determine what we will be after this life. So the only part that we can do something about is, what we are during this life. It is like taking out a policy. You cannot determine beforehand if it will be needed, but you have it, and it gives you peace. The same. Do what is right in this life, in case you need it after this life....

9. micadeolu profile image50
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

We were thought forms otherwise called spirit before this life, we are still thought forms in an enmeshed energy form called the soul in an encasement called body and when we leave, we (the thought forms) will simply leave the body then the soul and move to another place or realm as deemed fit.

All these truths are expressed in different ways in different religion of the world. So all you do is to chose which religion it's language your soul understands best.
    Do you copy?