jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were told to sacrifice your beliefs in order to save the life of a loved

1. DanuckInUSA profile image60
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

If you were told to sacrifice your beliefs in order to save the life of a loved one would you do it?

2. mudassirikram profile image57
    mudassirikramposted 6 years ago

saving life is what i believe in
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. MBDungo profile image57
    MBDungoposted 6 years ago

Sacrificing your life to your friend is the biggest love of all. I knew that when Jesus told me that.  smile

4. karengibsonroc profile image80
    karengibsonrocposted 6 years ago

thought provoking question!! but i would definitely have to say saving a life is key to bringing more to you as an individual!!

5. Buffoon profile image80
    Buffoonposted 6 years ago

Are you talking about religious beliefs? 'Cause if you are, then I can't sacrifice what I don't have smile

But if you're talking about beliefs in general, for example, would I think it's OK to kill someone in order for my loved one not to die, then the question has merit, and the merit is I can't answer right now, I would need to find myself in the particular situation to know what to do, or simply to react.

My guess is, I'd pull the trigger without thinking, just out of a natural protection instinct, which means my instinct protect is stronger than my belief not to kill, I suppose.

6. philirodje profile image60
    philirodjeposted 6 years ago

Yes of course. Saving someone is helping the world what else will my belief be.

working